Panini* Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R@z0r application

2 posters

Go down

R@z0r application Empty R@z0r application

Post  R@z0r Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Hi i am interested in joining this clan.

I have 4 - 5 years experience playing ET, so i know all the tricks.
I am wanting to join this clan to make a difference.

i have also owned my own clan in past
I have spoke to leader Hero about joining this clan, and to become a key, big member.
i am interested in possible become part leader of the clan and will continue to update and check all ratings.
With this clan becoming bigger i will try and advertise us through-out the ET world. i will be donating to the clan: keep all members lists, posts, topics, and rating programs all up to date.

I no most of you do not know me at this moment in time, but i garantee you that i will become a big assett for this clan.

Any of you need to chat u can catch me on my xfire: Wilcox2k6

Thanks
R@z0r

R@z0r

Back to top Go down

R@z0r application Empty Re: R@z0r application

Post  Hobbit@mp3. Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:55 am

Hey Razor Smile
Thanks for applying to join Panini*
I have talked with Astana about your application, and we are delighted that you have so much experience in clans already! We have decided to give you a trial period of 2 weeks. In this period we shall look at your activity both on servers and on here, as well as how you get on with the other Panini* members Smile

At the moment we don't have a scrim team, and we feel you could become a great scrim leader with your experience and we shall see how that goes in the next week Smile Just show your loyalty to Panini* and friendship skills and you should be accepted no problem Wink

Hehe don't forget we're only a fun clan, so you don't need to donate at all Smile Just staying active, have lots of fun and make sure we keep Panini* alive is the key Smile

Good luck mate!
Hobbit@mp3.
Hobbit@mp3.
Panini* Clan Founder
Panini* Clan Founder

https://paniniclanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  R@z0r Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:33 am

will be seeing you on the server then mate

R@z0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobbit@mp3. Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:29 am

Hi mate, your trial with Panini* has now ended Smile We would like to thank you for applying to our clan!

I have talked with the other leaders and we feel the best option right now would be to have you as just a member.. During your trial we didn't see you much online and so we couldn't see much of your experience. We have noticed your friendship skills which are always great to see Smile

So would you like to stay as a member? We will see from then on if you can become a part time leader or whatever afterwards, but I'm not promising anything Smile
Hobbit@mp3.
Hobbit@mp3.
Panini* Clan Founder
Panini* Clan Founder

https://paniniclanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down