Panini* Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panini* is one year old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANINI*

4 posters

Go down

Panini* is one year old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANINI* Empty Panini* is one year old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANINI*

Post  Hobbit@mp3. Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Well, this is a little late (6 days) but we have had our first year of Panini* and it has actually been the best year of playing ET with a clan for me since I first began!

I would like to thank Astana for starting the clan with me, to Engel for being our first ever member! and to thank all those loyal members who have been in this clan since the beginning and all those who joined us along the way!

Lastly I would like you all to wish Panini* a big happy birthday! A whole year we've been together guys and I have loved every minute of it! We started off with 3/4 members, many have joined, few have left and those who are still here are very loyal to us! We are currently at 54 members total and still growing! So from Hobbz0r, I want to thank you all, and for a few more years, we will dominate the servers Smile

Rock on Panini's !

Last edited by Hobbit@mp3. on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Hobbit@mp3.
Hobbit@mp3.
Panini* Clan Founder
Panini* Clan Founder

https://paniniclanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Panini* is one year old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANINI* Empty Re: Panini* is one year old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANINI*

Post  Astana Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:12 pm

Woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo Very Happy

Astana
Panini* Clan Founder
Panini* Clan Founder

Back to top Go down

Panini* is one year old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANINI* Empty Re: Panini* is one year old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANINI*

Post  PaPzaK Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:23 am

WOooot
PaPzaK
PaPzaK
Panini* Clan W:ET Member

Back to top Go down

Post  U 571 Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:15 pm

hello hobbit all ok ?
i want see u on weed heaven server hehehe ;D Very Happy
U 571
U 571

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down