Panini* Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

----> hello :]

3 posters

Go down

---->  hello :]  Empty ----> hello :]

Post  Ryuji Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:22 am

Hello, here Bono, I register on your forum and looked through it, my name's Paul. I play four years in ET with pauses, I was in a Polish clan a total of two years also with pauses, now I am not in any clan, I'm happy just playing, you have a cool forum, I'm 24 years old and I from Poland, I saw that you had and Polish members in your clan, what pleasant surprised me, I'm sorry for my English, is at a medium level hehe. Nice to meet you, nice game and see you on the server.   Smile 

Ps. You have a lot of old posts then new I have to admit  Smile   I think that you are a harmonious group.

Ryuji

Back to top Go down

---->  hello :]  Empty Re: ----> hello :]

Post  [King] Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 pm

Hi Paul,

I already talked to you @ ts today!! It's nice to see you subscribed @ our forum!

Welcome m8!

Don't worry about your english mini is even worse!

Cya!!
[King]
[King]
Panini* Clan W:ET Co-Leader
Panini* Clan W:ET Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobbit@mp3. Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:25 pm

Hello Bono and welcome to our forum! Your english is really good Smile
Yes it has been quite a while since anyone posted last. Majority of people stopped playing ET it seems Sad It is a shame since we were quite an active time at one point! Yes we had a few Polish players before, I think the last to play was Kosmo!

Anyway, you are a fantastic player and a funny guy also while on TS. Any clan would be lucky to have you Very Happy I wish you get to meet Panini*TNT sometime, he is also nice like you Wink
Hobbit@mp3.
Hobbit@mp3.
Panini* Clan Founder
Panini* Clan Founder

https://paniniclanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuji Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:52 pm

Thanks mates for the welcome Smile maybe one day there will be new players and people on the forum and generally. Maybe someday I will know TNT hehe Smile I admit I met in this game a lot of nice people and all panini are nice too, its good to play together and talking or joking on TS heheh then it's nicer to play. Currently I don't looking for a clan, but maybe someday I'll join you Smile if you will be on yes of course hehe.

Ryuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum