Panini* Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas Panini* - Check server :)

+2
Saphira
Habya
6 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas Panini* - Check server :) Empty Merry Christmas Panini* - Check server :)

Post  Habya Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Hey guys, not perfect but best I could do in such short notice.

Anyhow, I e-mailed Colin necessary information; so pester him for info hehe. Check out the place Smile

Habya

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Panini* - Check server :) Empty Re: Merry Christmas Panini* - Check server :)

Post  Saphira Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:43 am

hahahahaha your awesome chris ^^

Smile
Saphira
Saphira

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Panini* - Check server :) Empty Re: Merry Christmas Panini* - Check server :)

Post  R@z0r Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:33 am

whats password to get onto server then ?

R@z0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphira Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:51 am

need to ask hobbit, he sent info to him, right now we need decide if we want the server

i can pay for it quite easyly if you guys want it
Saphira
Saphira

Back to top Go down

Post  R@z0r Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:42 am

yes would very nice to have our own server.
thats aslong as you dont mind paying ?

R@z0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphira Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:06 am

i dont mind paying for it, tbh its cheaper to pay for it myself then what i was donateing before XD
Saphira
Saphira

Back to top Go down

Post  Purk Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:13 am

wauw that's amazing!!Very Happy:D thanks chris!!!Very Happy:D
Purk
Purk

Back to top Go down

Post  Showtime Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:48 am

Thats really nice indeed!
Thnx hayba.

Let us now punch Hobbit for the pass, hehe Razz

Showtime

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobbit@mp3. Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:54 am

Thanks a bunch Chris! I seriously cannot thank you enough!
I'll talk to everyone and give them the password now Wink if in doubt contact me on xfire/msn Smile
Hobbit@mp3.
Hobbit@mp3.
Panini* Clan Founder
Panini* Clan Founder

https://paniniclanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Habya Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:54 am

It needs some work but you're more than welcome to it. Nobody else wanted to take it over and thought you guys might enjoy having one. So I went ahead and transferred some money to my Paypal and extended it a bit. So nobody can be upset, all the old donations were refunded and used my own funds to pay for it.

It's actually not too expensive to just have 1 server. Previously it was a decent more per month due to the test server, etpro, and tj servers. With server + redirect + TS is around $40 USD each month, should be around 30 Euro's a month. Of course there's cheaper hosting out there also like YCN etc. however, for a little while we had problems with them. Might be better now, heard they got better hosting.

Completely up to you all if you want to use it. I know you all play regularly elsewhere, but nothing beats having your own place Smile

Habya

Back to top Go down

Post  Habya Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:24 am

Well, it's up / running with etpub like old bh server. Should have all the same XP you used to have, levels need to be set though. Astana made the loading screens and they're up, so it's all yours now Smile.

Of course you guys can choose to put another mod on it etc, just let me know and I'll teach whoever will do it how to get it done. Also need to know who needs web-restart / admin sub-users on the gameservers account. Will need person+email contact. That way you'll be fully configured to take care of things as needed Smile

Habya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down